Find the Golden Ticket!
Greetings to you, the lucky finder of the Forte Golden Ticket!
With this ticket, you are entitled to one year of free Forte Chocolate bars! Bring this Golden Ticket to Forte’s Bellingham or Mount Vernon retail locations to claim your prize. Winners will be awarded one chocolate bar of choice, every week for 52 weeks, beginning the week the prize is claimed.
GOLDEN TICKET CONTEST GENERAL RULES
Forte Artisan Chocolates, LLC and it’s affiliates (collectively, the “Company” or “Forte Chocolates”), will conduct the Golden Ticket Contest as described in these general rules. This is a promotional contest of chance to promote our products. For a list of participating locations, rules, and where you can find winners, please see below.
No purchase necessary to win. There will be 5 Golden Tickets hidden in the limited edition Forte Golden Ticket Bars available in two flavors, Dark Chocolate or Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate. Flavor of bar has no bearing on odds of winning. These bars will be available for purchase beginning September 5th, 2018 at the Mount Vernon and Bellingham stores and online at www.fortechocolates.com.
By participating in this contest, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Prize(s). There are five total prize(s) valued at $416.00 USD each. With a winning Golden Ticket, you are entitled to one year of free Forte Chocolates bars. Winners are required to bring a winning Golden Ticket to one of our participating stores to claim prize. Winners will be awarded one chocolate bar of choice, every week for 52 weeks, beginning the week the prize is claimed. Winners are responsible for coming by participating locations to pick up their chocolate bar of choice and present any necessary documentation provided by the Company. If the winner does not come in for their bar or can not present required documentation, they will not be compensated for missed weeks. The winner of the Golden Ticket Contest must be the one who comes in to pick up the chocolate bar each week. The bars available for the winner to choose from are the Gusto and Forte Bars (this promotion does not include Volta and Fortunato bars). In order to win participants may enter by purchasing bars in-store or by mail, see Mail-in Entries below. No purchase necessary to win. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed in-store within (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, at the Company’s sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Must be 18 years of age or older to claim ticket, unless a parent or guardian of any participant considered a minor is present. We reserve the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Affiliates and Employees of Forte Chocolates and members of immediate family of any such persons, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), or adoption.
3. Mail Entries. To enter without purchase, the participant must mail a self addressed and stamped envelope to Forte Chocolates, Golden Ticket Contest at 1400 Riverside Dr, Mt Vernon, WA 98273. We will send an official entry form that can be returned in-store or mailed to the address above. We disclaim all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or return the official entry form. The Company does not claim responsibility for any liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any entry sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Entry forms must be completed by hand. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are permitted.
4. Winners. Winners will be selected by purchasing a Golden Ticket promotional bar in-store that contains a winning ticket. Mail-in entries (no-purchase necessary entries) will have an equal chance to win as those purchasing bars. Upon receiving a valid mail-in entry, a Company employee will remove one of the bars in circulation at the participating store closest to the entrant’s given address. A Company employee will open the bar to see if it contains a Golden Ticket, witnessed by a second Company employee. If a Golden Ticket is found in this manner, the winning entrant will be notified within ten business days by certified mail or by phone. Non-winning entrants will not be contacted. Entries returned in person in-store have the option of selecting one of the in-store Golden Ticket promotional bars with Company employee. The company employee will open the bar with the entrant as witness. Entrant may keep the wrapper but not the chocolate within. For a full list of winners and contest results you may write in to: Forte Chocolates, Golden Ticket Contest at 1400 Riverside Dr, Mt Vernon, WA 98273.
5. Publicity and Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) of a Golden Ticket grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of the Golden Ticket Contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
7. Taxes. The value of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided by the Company, and the value of any prize awarded may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. We reserve the right to interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final.
9. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of bars sold and mail entries received. Five (5) Golden Tickets are released throughout the promotion with one (1) or more Golden Tickets placed in circulation each month (September, October, November, and December). Flavor of bar has no effect on odds of winning. Each winner must provide proof of eligibility and meet the above requirements to claim their prize. Participating locations: Mount Vernon retail store (700 S 1st Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273), and Bellingham retail store (1 Bellis Fair Pkwy, Suite 424, Bellingham, WA 98226). Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com. Golden Ticket Contest ends December 31, 2018. Mail-in entries must be received by December 31, 2018.
10. Compliance with State and Federal Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law."