Forte Chocolates is proud to be able to give back to the local communities surrounding our stores. In 2014 we launched our first Kid Works Chocolate Bar Wrapper Contest. Kids in elementary or middle schools in Whatcom and Skagit Counties, were invited to create their own chocolate bar wrapper. The winner selected received $1 from every Kid Works Bar sold for their school. The 2015 winner was Zoe P. from Conway, WA. Zoe will user her contest winnings to help buy new gym equipment for her school. Congratulations Zoe!
We are excited to launch our 2016 Kid Works Chocolate Bar Contest. See rules below. For the entry form, CLICK HERE
All entries must be received at one of our 3 Forte Chocolates locations by October 3, 2016. GOOD LUCK!
• Submissions must be of original design the and creation of the entrant
› Entries must be submitted by October 3, 2016 to a Forte Chocolates location
* One entry per child, no collaborations
• Entrant name, age, address, phone number, and school/homeschool name must be submitted on the back of the label design
› The winning design becomes property of Forte Chocolates and can be used for merchandise and promotional materials
* Forte Chocolates may alter the winning design for packaging and promotional purposes as needed
• Entries not selected must be picked up by October 31, 2016. Remaining entries will be discarded
› Forte Chocolates will not be responsible for lost or damaged entries
* Forte Chocolates will retain ownership and full copyright of the winning label design and its reproductions
• No school names, logos, or mascots may be incorporated into design
› Designs that look similar to copyrighted characters (ie. Mickey Mouse) will not be chosen
* Finished chocolate bars will be sold for six months during 2016